Through Jewish vision and values, Adat Ari El Labowe Family Day School raises up students who KNOW themselves, SERVE others, and ACT to improve the world.
• I reflect upon and value my process of learning.
• I engage in Judaic learning that links me to my past while preparing me for my future.
• I believe in my own ability to thrive academically, socially, and spiritually.
• I strive to embody empathy and generosity at all times; I act immediately when I see a wrong.
• I understand the value and importance of the State of Israel to the Jewish people.
• I know that leadership can look different for different people.
• I think critically, and I clearly communicate informed opinions.
• I look to Jewish tradition to guide me as an American and global citizen, leaving places better than I found them.
• I am a difference-maker who problem-solves with curiosity.